Previous CHERE Conferences
- September - Retention to Post Secondary Graduation
- September - The First Year Experience: What Works and Why?
- October - The Summer Melt
- February - Immigrants and Higher Education
- April - Student Debt and Financial Aid: What Can We Do?
- May - Seamless Counseling
- September - Bridge Programs: From Here to There
- November - Career and Technical Education Programs
- February - Big Issues in Higher Education
- April - The Future of Community Colleges
- November - Can Non-Traditional Save Higher Education and Vice Versa?
- Follow up: January 29th, 2016 and March 11th, 2016
- April - Saving Higher Education: Finding Solutions that Work
- April - Autism Conference
- October - The New Adult Education: Key to Overdue Opportunity and a Dynamic Workforce?
- January - Building Partnerships for Recruiting, Retention & Resourcing College Programs for Underrepresented, First Generation, and Adult Education Students
- April - Embedded Support: How It Helps, Why It Works
- September - Embedded Support to Seamless Counseling to Graduation
- November - A Convening on Hartford as a College Town
- June - Being Diverse Isn't Enough: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Action!